Thursday, October 19, 2006

SUNSIRE

... I took this picture this week from the my parent's place here in Italy ... and after that ... I thought a lot about it ...... and I thought that ... it is a SUNRISE ... but it looks like a SUNSET ... the sun is just going to hide through that thick layer of grey clouds ... and eventually disappear for the entire day ... it has been like a short life for that sun ... like an aborted day ... a very short day ... a day of just 10 minutes ... and I thought about the meaning of TIME ... and to the fact that probably TIME is the biggest and probably only gift we have when we born ... that life is just a way to spend this TIME ... to the fact that I feel like I am running out of time ... I don't have enough TIME to see all my friends here in ITALY ... and I don'know when I will be back next time ... I won't have TIME to see my friends when I will go to LA for just few hours ... mmmm ... or probably no ... probably it was just a nice sunrise of a cloudy day ... ehehehe ... :o

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */