Wednesday, November 01, 2006

FINALLY ... BACKPACKING

... closed my last work related items ... mmm ... actually not really closed ... the hard drive of my laptop didn't like the Buenos Aires air ... and seems to have serious problems ... fortunately it did decide to crash ... just 5 minutes after I did finish the workshop with my customer ... lucky me ... anyways ... closed all the work related stuff ... I flew back to Santiago, Chile ... here the last pieces of Argentina I captured ... this the the Buenos Aires international terminal ...... this is the gate ... closing ... ehehe ... bye bye ARGENTINA ... ... and this is the Cordillera somewhere between Argentina and Chile ...... once in Santiago, Chile ... I packed all my stuff ... and then ... my friends Elena & Roberto ... did really saved the first days of my backpacking trip ... my plan was to go directly to the train station and to go south to Temuco ... the Lonely Planet was saying there was a daily train @ 10.30PM ... but at the last minute ... we decided to X-Check ... and to give a call to the train station and ... we found out that the train was running only starting from December 1st ... ehehehe ... so I had to change plan ... go for the bus ... and for a new destination ... Valdivia ... and again ... they drove me all the way to the Bus Station ... really nice to have friends ... as such a good friends like them ... really a blessing ... got there just on time ... this is the terminal ... while I am boarding on the bus ... with other backpaking fellows met there ...
... 10 hours ride ... to Valdivia, Chile ... the backpacking trip has started ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */