Wednesday, October 04, 2006

GOODBYE DINNER

... since few weeks Tuesday seems to be the party day ... yesterday night was at our place ... pretty easy but cool actually ... I did prepare some pasta ... Leif prepared a salad ... Silkie, Andrea and Oliver prepared the dessert ... everybody bring some wine ... and surprise suprise ... nobody got drunk ...... it was my way to say goodbye to some of my friends here in LA ... Saturday I have my flight to Milan ... honestly ... I can't wait ... I want to see my friends and get some serious fun with them ... hug my parents ... go hiking my my brother ... and a lot of other things ... mmmmm ... I can't wait ... :O ... and after that I should go almost directly to Chile and Argentina for 4 weeks ... hiking in Patagonia ... Cape Horn ... Whales ... glaciers ... penguins ... mmmm ... and all that sh*t that makes me happy ... ehehehehe ... I am still Xing my fingers for that trip ... it depends if my VISA STAMP in Italy won't have any delay ... anyways ... if everything will go in the right way ... I should be out of LA until the end of November ... in a way I am superhappy because it is vacation ... trip ... adventure ... backpacking ... walking the Earth ... new countries ... in a way I am also a little bit sad to leave this beatiful paradise ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */