Tuesday, October 24, 2006

LUCA DAY & NITE

... Luca ... is one of my favorite friends ever ... we studied together ...he is still living in Italy ... and he is now a successfull business man in Italy ... nevertheless ... during the weeekend ... he is helping his girlfriend in her new restaurant ...... and not only that ... he likes to drink ... and he becomes pretty funny ... here a small video I took while I waas trying to convince him to skip a working day ...

... I will definitely miss all this ... but I guess ... life is a matter of choices ... and probably I like to travel more of what I like to spend time in the same place ... unfortunately ... I can't put all my friends in my backpack ... and carry them with me ... unfortunately ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */