Monday, October 30, 2006

ARGENTINA

... here I am ... not anymore in CHILE ... I am in ARGENTINA ... last nite I flew with my colleague Roberto from Santiago, Chile to Buenos Aires, Argentina ... a nice 2 hour flight ... and I will be here in Buenos Aires only for 3 days and only for business ... I have to do some work here ... really cool to travel like this in South America for business ... I mean it is not vacation at all ... I did fly during the night ... did hit the Argentinian custom at 1AM ...... got to the hotel at 2AM ... went to bed at 2.30AM ... spent all day in the office ... but at least ... the view from my desk is really nice ...... mmmm ... what else ... ah yes ... the Argentinian girls are really cute ... mmmm ... forget about it ... it is almost 9PM and I am still in the office ... I think Roberto and I will go to get some serious parillada for dinner ... yummy ... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...so you will spend your Halloween night in Argentina...eating a parillada!!!!

...Enjoy!!!! ;) not too much!??!?!??!

....mmmmm....what is the story about the Argentinian girls?????? :)

....byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */