Friday, October 27, 2006

PARILLADA in SANTIAGO

... finally Friday nite ... weekend ... finally time to taste Chile ... outside the walls of the office ... I did it with Roberto & Elena ... Roberto & Elena are my colleague and his wife ... but more than that are my friends ... and they are super super nice ... they are hosting me in their house in these days in Santiago ... so I am avoiding ... the cold and unpersonal feeling of an other hotel room ... tonite we went to the restaurant CHILENAZO ... here Elena and Roberto in front of the restaurant ...... a popular restaurant in Santiago ... and the way we found it is pretty funny ... a friend from Mexico ... knew I was here in Santiago ... and because she visited more than once this city she knows it pretty well ... and she sent me the name of this restaurant ... I like meat .. even if I am not a super meat lover ... but I have to say ... that this place was really worthwhile ... this is the kitchen ... ehehe ... not a lot of vegetable here ...... we order a PARILLADA for 3 ... it was really a lot of meat ... and ... honestly ... the only reason why we managed to finish it ... is because was absolutely delicious ...... difficut to describe how tender the meat was ... but ... I guess my smile in this picture is enough to give you an idea ... we had also some Chilean red wine ... really strong ... 14% alcohool ... and some coffee ... mmmmmm ... OK ... if you go to this restaurant ... just skip the coffee ... it is definitely not their speciality ... :o

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */