Friday, October 13, 2006

DEDICATED TO CELINE

... this is a picture I took today in Via Montenapoleone (the heart of the fashion ditrict) in Milan ... and it is dedicated to my friend CELINE ...... not sure if she is reading it ... what is really important ... is what I felt today ... I did turn my head right ... I saw this name ... just a name ... 6 letters ... one after the other ... and I felt happy ... the name ... reminded me the smile of a good friend ... and our small backpacking adventures ... and made me smile as well ... in the middle of a grey Milan street (I kinda hate the grey Milan streets) ... mmmm ... isn't that nice ... mmmm ... probably just childish ... I know ... but I love to smile ... and I love to share it ... and I love to remember good friends ... :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She did read it…last night after an ITALIAN Night with pizza and wine at a friend’s house…and it gave her a BIG smile

Andrea said...

ehehe ... smiling is really a wonderful contagious blessing ... :D ... XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */