Saturday, October 21, 2006

Q52

... Q52 ... it is not as famous as the B52 ... yet ... but I hope it will be soon ... for better reasons ... though ... Q52 is in fact the name that my friend LARA and her mate FRANZ ... gave to their new ARCHITECTURE WORKSHOP ... the name comes from the street where the workshop is ... Via Quarenghi 52 ... they just open it ... few weeks ago ... yesterday we went to eat a pizza together and she gave me the happy news ... so we went to see it ... this is the mailbox ... the flash was too powerful ... so we had to use the light of a match ... ehehehe ... pretty naive ... but it did work ....... and this is a picture inside ... and of course the cute girl in the picture is LARA ... much better live than in the picture ... ehehehe ...... I am sure that LARA and FRANZ will just do just great ... and just in case ... I am XING MY FINGERS FOR THEM ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */