Friday, October 20, 2006

PETER PAN SYNDROME

... I don't have any nephew ... but I call Michele, Tommaso and Paola my nephews because I was for the longest time engaged with Rosita ... their aunt ... before we broke ... and I definitely left Italy ... but before that ... I saw these little monsters born and grow up ... for a little bit ... and since three years ... I saw them only in pictures ... so one of the reasons why I was so happy to go back to Italy was because I wanted to see them ... and play with them ... and I have to say that I had such a good time with these three monsters ... unfortunately ... not enough time to play with them ... but sometime ... and I simply love them ... they have such incredible positive energy ... simply lovely ...... here is Michele trying to climb over Rosita's back ...... here is when they decided to interrupt my nap ... pretty funny picture to see ...... and here they are ... after they managed to wake me up ... the fantastic 3 ... with their vistim ...... yes ... I definitely suffer of the most feared ... by the grown up women ... among all the possible syndroms ... the PETER PAN SYNDROME ... but I love that ... ehehe ... :o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu look great and very happy!!BB

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */