Friday, October 06, 2006

SAME SAME

... SAME SAME ... BUT DIFFERENT ... this is the favorite quote of the backpackers in Thailand ... it is very true forme when I am trying to do something ... always the same ... I am never on time ... I am always behind the schedule I create ... ehehehe ... today it did happen again ... I tried to do too many things ... work ... shopping ... bank ... barber ... friends ... check credit history ... buy ticket to Chile ... buy gifts ... and now ... I am still here ... at midnight ... with my luggage not ready ... uploading music on the iPod ... afraid that I forgot something important ... :O ... and tomorrow morning 7.30AM ... I have a 10K run in Manhattan Beach ... I want to go surfing with Oliver at 9AM ... and ... at 3.30PM I have my flight to Milan, Italy ... ehehehe .... I hope I will get on time at the LAX ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */