Sunday, October 22, 2006

ATALANTA forever

... one of the things that I wanted to do here in BERGAMO ... was to go to the old city stadium ... and see a match of my soccer team ... ATALANTA ...... today we played against SAMPDORIA for the SERIE A (top league of the Italian pro soccer) ... it was just great ... we were 0-2 after 11 minutes ... really a horrible begin of the match ... but eventually we won ... with two penalties and a goal at the 90th minute (i.e. last minute) ... and now we are 3rd in the SERIE A ... absolutely heart breaking ... here some of the pictures I took today ... from the CURVA NORD ... ehehe ... I was missing a match since more than 10 years I think ...... this is probably the picture that I like the most ... half supporters ... half sky ... yep ... I like it ... ... and these are the two teams warming up before the begin of the match ...... no doubt ... ATALANTA will be always my team ... forever ... it is nice to have such a passion ... I guess I am lucky ...... and don't tell me that AMERICAN FOOTBALL and BASEBALL or other funny sports ... are as nice as soccer ... ehehehe ... the only sports that can copete with SOCCER are probably only SURF and SKATEBOARD ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */