Thursday, November 22, 2007

POKHARA, Nepal

My trip to Nepal is almost at the end. And like in any trip that I take, when I am at the end, I kind of rush thru cities and places. Not sure why I do that. Maybe because I think that I have seen enough. Anyways in one of my last days in Nepal i visited the city of Pokhara. It is a sleepy town on a lakeside. And it is also a big tourist magnet. A lot of tourist come here to start their trekking in the Annapurna region. Annapurna, after the Everest Base Camp, is the most visited trekking in Nepal. These are some of the pictures that I took in town. As usual, wonderful people and diverse landscapes. Starting from the cows in the main intersection of the city ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */