Saturday, November 17, 2007

The PEOPLE of PALPA

The people. Aaahh, the people. The people is the real treasure of Nepal. And here are more pictures of the people of Palpa. The pictures are hard to describe how well I felt when I met this people. It could have been just for the time of a smile or for 5 minutes chit chat or for hours of philosophical discussions. All of them old men, kids, women really left me with the feeling that they really want to spend some time with me and they really enjoyed with company as much as I did enjoy to be with them. All of them have sweet words for you. But most important, they really have time to spend with you. So different from our Western society, where we are all busy doing something else. And where we have, maybe, lost our mind behind just money ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You take such great pictures!

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */