Monday, November 26, 2007

KATHMANDU TRAFFIC LIGHTS

My trip in Nepal is almost at its end. with an other incredibly long, dusty and bumpy bus trip, I manged to arrive here in Kathmandu. When I came here more than 1 month ago, it looked to me as a small village. Now it really looks like a big city. One of things that i like the most about Kathmandu is its traffic. And this is one of the biggest intersections. And as far as I can tell the only one with a traffic light. Of course, not working ... look at the mess at the center of the intersection ...But the intersection is definitely a landmark in the country. They have even a stone celebrating its construction ...... I really love this country ... maybe because I never drove thru this traffic ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */