Saturday, November 24, 2007

BANDIPUR, Nepal

After an exhilarating jeep ride, I finally got on top of this wonderful hill. And there is where I found one of the jewels of Nepal.Its name is Bandipur, and it is a small tiny medieval village where very few tourists pass by. I guess its remote location (not that remote, though) makes it hard to visit. But, believe me, it is really worthwhile. Here you will find the peace that you won't find even in the Everest Base Camp trekking. In the village there are only 2 guest houses, 2 coffee shops and 2 restaurants. Really relaxing ...The people, of course, is wonderful. Like anywhere else in Nepal. That is not a surprise. And here are some of the picture that I took during the day that I spent there ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */