Monday, October 29, 2007

BHAKTAPUR by NIGHT

It is time to move out from Kathmandu. Jake and I decided to go to Bhaktapur. Bhaktapur is in the so called Kathmandu Valley, but it has always been independednt fromKathmandu. The initial plan was to visit the entire town in just one day, but I loved it so much that I ended up spending almost five days. And when I left I was really sorry. I made very good friends here and I saw an incredible Nepali festival and I enjoyed wander through the wonderful buildings that are making of this town a UNESCO heritage site. And these are some of the pictures that I took during my first night here. The first two are from the main square, just after sunset ...And this is from our hotel room. This is one of the bands who played all night long, through the tiny roads of the city. Very choreographic, but a kind of annoying when it goes on all night long ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */