Saturday, October 06, 2007

The 4,400 meters POOL TABLE

We are here at 4,400 meter. We are above the Himalaya tree line and today the sky is kind of cloudy and after I did finish my second book in something like a week, I really had the feeling that I wanted to do something different in the afternoon. So I started bothering our guide, Vishu. Is there any football field here? Ehehehe, no sorry. What about a movie theater? Nope! Mmmm ... what about a pool table? Maybe. What? Really? I can't believe it. A pool table here? But if it is hard to carry even a teapot here. How did they manage to carry it here? I am not sure, but I think it was an helicopter cargo! But, I heard there is one. OK, let's go to check! And it was all true. In Dingboche, Nepal at 4,400 meters above sea level there is a room with pool table. Actually with 2 pool tables. We really had some good fun there. Here are some of the pictures that I took. Note the rocks under the table's legs ... ehehehe ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */