Sunday, November 26, 2006

THE PERFECT LANDING

... as much as I loved my vacation ... I loved the landing to my real life ... this weekend has been just perfect ... got to LAX ... at 7AM ... and my luggage wasn't lost ... :D ...... time to confuse enough the custom officer ... so Mr. Bonanomi ... I can see from your declaration that you were in Chile and Argentina for business ... what kind of business? ... mmm ... my business ... Excuse me? ... I mean for my work ... I am an electrical engineer ... but I took also three and half weeks of vacation ... ok ... you can go ... welcome to the United States sir ... Thank you sir ... mmm ... I am really back to the US ... and once I got home ... even if I didn't sleep much in the last nights ... I didn't feel tired when my roomies and Justin ... asked me if I wanted to go surfing ... of course ... let's go ... still all my 4 weeks stinky luggage on my room floor ... but who cares ... let's go to get wet ... and try to catch some wave as well ... ehehe ...... and even if my beard is not really the one of the stereotype California dude ... and I was half asleep ... I did manage to catch some good waves ... really really sweet ... I thought I wasn't able anymore to surf after 1 month ... and we went drinking ... and I have to admit it it was too much for me ... I went to sleep at 10PM ... :D ... the really strange thing ... after I was used to have sunlight until 10PM ... was to have ... suddenly ... the sunset at 5.30PM ... really strange ... but nice ... when it is such a nice sunset on the ocean ...... I guess one of the advantages to have sunset this early ... is that I have time to spend with your friends at home ... like I did today with my friend Jill ...I think we ended up drinking 1 liter of mate each ... I was already addicted to mate ... but I guess she is too now ... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mate is good! I am addicted as well. We must have drank atleast a good 2 gallons or more...
Thank you ... and for a great day as well!!!

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */