Friday, November 24, 2006

BYE BYE ARGENTINA

... so ... I left Bariloche, Argentina ... I left Argentina as well ... I am back to Chile ... more exactly I am in Valdivia, Chile ... so ... pretty much ... where my backpacking trip did start ... waiting for my bus to Santiago, Chile ... almost time to wrap up my thoughts about this vacation ... but not there yet ... last nite in the 1004 Bariloche hostel was really nice ... one of these nites where you love to share the hostel with other guys ... yesterday we did organize a dinner ... so everybody did prepare something ... the kitchen is big over there ... but it was really crowded ... but was a lot of fun ... to share our food and our feelings ...... so the Italian (I) cooked some pasta ... the Swiss baked tomato with cheese ... the French prepare wonderful crepes ... the Germans cooked some potatoes ... I think the dutch just carry some beer ... :D ... the California lady did prepare some guacamole ... the spaniards cooked a wonderful spanish tortilla ... here is chef Marco ... cooking ...... mmm ... who else was there ... ah yes ... the couple from New Zealand prepared a very rich pizza ... :D ... ehehe ... was not that bad ... :D ... and here a picture of the common area in the hostel ... everybody were pretty busy to eat in our table ... but Sylvia ... managed to sneak in one of her wonderful smiles ...... and of course ... because ... Argentina wants me to regret that I am leaving ... she left me with this wonderful sunset ... pretty impressive ...... but it was too late ... I already decided ... so I put my stuff in the bus ... with lots of other guys ... mostly Israeli ... and I left Bariloche ...... at that point the only escape was to go thru the SALIDA DE EMERGENCIA (i.e. Emergency Exit) of the bus ...... but I didn't have the guts to break the glass ... and here I am ... almost back to my "rest of the year" life ... which I love ... but backpacking is definitely ... what I love the most ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */