Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A strange idea ... PEACE NOW!

... I think I am tired ... yes ... I am tired ... and I am chilling out for a couple of days here in USHUAIA ... before I will head north ... I have an other 10 days of vacations before my flight SANTIAGO - LA will take off ... and I really want to relax and decide what I want to do before that day ... and honestly USHUAIA is not a bad place to chill put ... I have happy friends ... here Martin, Erwin, Edwin, Thomas, myself and Sandra having dinner ...... in a all you can eat parillada place ... and parillada in Argentina means ... wonderful meat .. cooked in most scenic way I have ever seen ...... and of course because South of Ushuaia there is something ... here is a boat trip we took with Sandra and Thomas ...
... this is Ushuaia seen from the BEAGLE CANAL ... which is dividing the Argentinian Tierra del Furgo to ISLA NAVARINO, CHILE ...... and this is the captain trying to explain us the route we were doing in order to get there ...... really a cool trip ... lots of wildlife ... and the feeling that you are really there where very few people have been so far ... here some of the pics I took ...... BTW ... in case you still have doubts also here at the end of the world ... they have news channels ... and they have their ideas on how things are going on the other side of the world ...... in case you can't read spanish ... ¡PAZ AHORA! ... means ... PEACE NOW! ... yes ... the message from the end of world is this ... PEACE NOW ... a strange idea ... isn't it?!?! ... that's why, probably, people like me and people ... like the one who did this street graffiti ended up here ... at the end of the world ... that's probably the right place from us .. far away from the real world ... :O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Andrea!! Que linda experiencia!! You can't just sit down can you??? I wish I can catch up to you with all these travels!!

Keep showing us the world through your eyes....!

~M

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */