Sunday, August 13, 2006

T-BONE SUNDAY

Today I had to go to the office and work and of course ... I don't like to work on Sunday ... I did it for so long when I was a student at the university (at that time I had to study) that I don't really feel strange ... at the same time I don't really like it ... today I ended up working with my colleagues for almost 12 hours and at the end we didn't even get the results that we were expecting ... BUT ... we had a perfect TEXAN lunch ... we went to a STEAK HOUSE close to the office ... I got a wonderful T-BONE ... cooked like I like the most ... medium rare ... soooooooooooooo good ... even in a sh*tty day like this I found something special ... and really tasty ... and look to the RESTAURANT MENU ... very professional ... looks more like a butcher check list ... but at least it gives you a good idea of the piece of meat you are going to order ... anyways ... my strong reccomandation (probably not very original) is ... if you have the chance to come to TEXAS ... don't miss their STEAKS ... they are really something incredible ... delicious ... almos sweet ... but please ... don't work on Sunday ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */