Saturday, August 26, 2006

SORRY BRO ...

... who knows me ... knows that I have a very very very bad memory ... especially for names ... sometimes I can't even remember my name in the morning when I wake up ... but this time I thought I had it figured out ... so ... I went pretty straight ... Jennifer ... do you want a beer? ... SILENCE ... nobody answers ... I have the very very strong feeling that I did messed up again ... he looks at me ... pale ... completely pale ... Andrea, her name is Hillary ... SILENCE ... Jennifer is Yann's former girlfriend ... I look to him ... he is pale ... big time ... I am thinking something I can't say ... sorry bro ... I knew it ... I messed up ... I knew it ... what a f*ck ... but I can only appreciate ... his ability to react ... and to say something that is saving his date ... big big time ... right, right ... of course ... of course ... Yann's girlfriend .... oooppss ... former girlfriend .. SILENCE again ... Sorry Hillary ... I have such a bad memory for names ... guys ... I almost messed up his night ... but at the end ... he made it ... uuuuufffff ... sorry bro ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */