Tuesday, August 08, 2006

NIGHTMARE CITY

OK ... put it like this ... if I should describe with a simple picture my nightmare city ... this is the best picture I could have come out with ... unfortunately this place exists ... it is DALLAS, TX ... and it is not the only one ... and I mean ... how can you deny to your citizens to use rollerblade, skateboard and bicycle ... and complain that they are overweight and that their gas bill is too high ... and that they are depressed because they can't do anything but eat and shop!? I think you can't ... anyways ... I left my rollerlades and my bicycle in LA but ... I am still using my J-BAY (i.e. skateboard) here ... I guess sooner or later some police officer will arrest me ... :o

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */