Friday, August 25, 2006

HAPPY FRIDAY from the HB PIER

HAPPY FRIDAY ... for me the day started ... in the perfect way ... with an other breakfast at the HERMOSA BEACH (HB) PIER ... kind of foggy today ... and the waves are not that big ... only 1 - 2 feet ...

... there is always the chance to ride some good one ... not for me, though ... my long surfboard is still in the shop for repair ... and I don't like too much my short one ... too short for me ...... or where if you don't like water ... you can ride the cement ... like these two kids ...... or take pictures of the seagulls ...

... and look here ... the drinks for the weekend are lined up ... BTW ... do you see the camera on the top right of this picture!? ...

... it is a webcam ... and you see the image ... on the web page ... www.hermosawave.net ... pretty cool ... I had to run now ... I have to do some decent work this morning ... ciao ... later ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */