Friday, August 18, 2006

FROGGER'S ADVENTURE

So ... this is about the Friday trip ... from DC to LA ... it has been really a long trip ... flight is more than 5 hours ... and I was as tired as hell and of course the new extra security at the airport (AKA no lliquid, no gel) caught me with a wonderful steaming hot STARBUCKS COFFEE trying to get into the plane ... I had to drop it at the gate ... cr*p ... and I didn't even took a sip of it ... and more sleepy than ever ... as soon as I seat in the plane ... I fall asleep ... I can't even remember closing the security belt ... and of course ... I can't even remember the plane taking off ... when I woke up ... it just happen to be the sunset and I took some pictures of it ...... butmost important ... I found Anna ... a supertalkative 10 years old girl with her dad seating beside me ... and I have to admit it ... I never had so much fun on a plane ... this girl is really amazing ... I think she was adopted ... she was born in Russia ... and her dad was a little bit too old ... anyways ... we started vandalizing the AMERICAN AIRLINES stupid complementary magazine ... and after that she pulled out her GAME BOY NINTENDO and she asked me to play ...... and I never really played videogames ... I mean I did it when I was a kid but I was so bad that I dumped it after few attempts ... anyways ... on Friday I found out that I didn't improve in the meantime ... but I had a perfect teacher ... the game we played was FROGGER'S ADVENTURE ... and I have to admit ... I loved it ... :D ... and if anybody out there has an old GAME BOY ... I want to buy it ... just give me a price and I will buy it ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */