Sunday, December 09, 2007

WE HAVE A NEW HOME

We have a new home. Actually it is not really a home. Actually it is better than a home. It is a shelter. More precisely it is a shelter tent. I dreamed about it for weeks now. And it was really nice when they delivered the tent to my door. So here it is our new home, it is The North Face VE-25 summit tent. And we tested it in my living room in Hermosa ...... this is really a classic for the mountains expedition. And we decided to buy it because the tent that I have is not really waterproof anymore and moving to Seattle ... I am sure that we will have more rainy than dry days. And hopefully we will do also some serious expedition with it ... the first expedition will be in Yosemite National Park ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */