Tuesday, December 04, 2007

PIZZA PARTY

The mix of celebrations for my return from the Nepal trip and for my departure have officially started. In the weekend Loy shoot small all friends party in his place. We called it "pizza party", but I guess that a more appropriate name should have been "make your own pizza party". Loy bought all the ingredients and he left us his kitchen. And we went a little bit crazy preparing pizzas. And surprise surprise, all pizzas came out pretty good. Justin had definitely a lot of fun. But really all of us had really a fun time. It was such a joy to see all together again all my friends. And thinking that I will leave them soon, made me appreciate more how much i love them. And how much friendship is bringing into our life every single day. Love and friendship are truly priceless. And pizzas of course are the best way to celebrate them ... ehehehe ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */