Tuesday, August 07, 2007

SUN in SEATTLE?

Seattle is really interesting and diverse. But I guess, that there are 2 things that are connected in everybody brain to the word Seattle. They are Starbucks and Rain. Of course there are tons of Starbucks in Seattle (like anywhere else nowadays), but strange enough, it doesn't rain 365 days a year. I know it sounds like a silly statement, but believe me someone really think it does rain all year! This picture can prove it, we had such a great time driving our convertible rental car around the sunny Pacific North West ...... I spent 10 days in Seattle, and we had only a light shower one morning. And of course, I hope I will be this lucky also in the next years I will have to spend up there.

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */