Sunday, August 26, 2007

ENGAGED in DENALI NP!

Even if until 6 months ago I was the first ambassador of the "never ever get married" party, it did happen. And I guess the reason is very simple. I think I found the right person. The person all my friend told me was somewhere, and that I never thought it could exist. And of course that person is Tina, AKA NeNe. So we got engaged in Denali NP. On top of a small mountain. An overlook point for Mt. MCKinley. The hike up there was short, but steep ...When we got up there we were alone. We didn't see Mt. McKinley. But the ring was even better. That was one of the most emotional moments of my life. I have to admit that I cried. Of course we also took some pictures after the "magic moment". If you are curious, here they are ...... and I know, it is strange to share all this in my blog. But this is just to be sure that the friends I don't see everyday will know about it. What else? Mmmmmmmmmm ... we are definitely really really really happy! And after we met in Hawaii, we got engaged in Alaska ... I think we need to find a nice place to get married ... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You already know how happy I am for you guys!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea, since i met i saw different "Andrea"...but i knew one day you would find the right person and you would get married...and this finally happend!! :-)
i am happy for u both!! (now it's time come back home-Italy- with Tina!!!)
ale

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!!!

Super dude

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */