Tuesday, August 21, 2007

PLANNING the ALASKA TRIP

I read somewhere that the best part of a trip is its planning. I don't think I agree. But definitely in these days I had a high because of the planning of the Alaska trip ... I had to plan a little and I got really excited ...... we are leaving on Friday nite from LA, and thanks to these few days of planning, we have a bus from Anchorage to Denali NP. And in Denali NP we have 3 nite books in 2 different campgrounds. That is such an achievement for me! Normally I get in a new city / country and I start looking around while I am reading my Lonely Planet ... :D ... anyways after that we don't have any reservation. I still need to book a ride back from Denali NP and a car to drive around the Price William Sound.

3 comments:

deathsweep said...

Sounds like you're going to have an adventure - I've always heard Denali is beautiful.

DS

Anonymous said...

This is definately a trip that will be remembered always and forever for the best reason!!!

I am sooooooooo happy for you guys!!!! Can't wait to see you when you return!!

XJ

sheila said...

I am really, really sooooo happy for both of you!!! One thing I will say though: Andrea, you've got style! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */