Wednesday, August 08, 2007

BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, WA

Bainbridge Island is a day trip from Seattle. You can either go there by land or by water or a mix of the two. Last weekend we did a mix of the two. We left Seattle early morning and with a ferry we went there. And after a short tour we drove back. If you are in Seattle, and you want to take an exciting 1 day journey, I think this is just right for you. There is like a different world. This is view from the ferry in Seattle ...... and this the view from the same ferry is Bainbridge Island, after just 1/2 hour sailing ...And these are some pictures in the BAinbridge Island village. You can't expect the same multicultural experience of Seattle. But to me this place has something magical. If I would work in Seattle downtown I would seriously think to live here and take a ride o the ferry every day to commute to work ...But again, when I will live in Seattle I think we will come here to ride the bicycle during some weekend ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */