Thursday, August 16, 2007

LA COUNTDOWN & SURFING

Today I did some math. And I concluded that between now and my November move to Seattle, I will spend probably no more than 3 weeks here in LA. So I decided that I really want to spend some time in the water. I want to go surfing as much as I can ...... and fortunately for me ... my friends Oliver, Kerry and Yama are surfing as well in these days. So I don't really risk to be in the water by myself. And it is so nice to catch a wave with a friend beside you. It is just perfect. Sometimes I really think that moving from place to place is really a blessing. It forces you to realize that you have limited time, and you need to enjoy as much as you can any minute that you have. And this is what I am trying to do in my life. And it really works ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */