Wednesday, August 22, 2007

SEATTLE is just GREAT

Today has been an other fun day. I was in Seatte, WA for work and I spent half day for a sort of team building. We took a tour boat in the Washington Lake, one of the two major lakes around the city (the other one is Union). The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, which is always a good news up here in the North West. Here are some pictures of day, so don't trust the people who will try to convince you not to visit Seattle ... actually never trust people who will tell that it is not worth it to visit a new place ....Again this is Bill Gates's house ... I was told there are a lot of features inside ...This is the floating bridge. A marvellous construction. I believe it is the I-90 going East to West ...This is the boat that we took, seen from the inside. Pretty nice ...... this is the fast growing downtown of Bellevue, WA. Very expensive apartments up there ...... and this is the team of my colleagues. You can't find two people of the same country ... ooopppsss ... of course there is more than one Indian ...... Seattle is really a great place, and honestly ... I am really excited to move here with Tina in November ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */