Friday, July 27, 2007

LEIF is LEAVING

Leif is leaving. He is going back to Germany. Out of the blue his company has decided to relocate him to the mother land, Germany. That is so disappointing. I was the one who was supposed to leave LA 3 years and go to Atlanta. And Jake left and went to Shanghai. I am the one who is supposed to move to Seattle. And again an other of my roommates is beating me. Leif's last day here in US will be September 3rd. So we are using the excuse to celebrate as soon as we can. This is a picture that we took at Tony's bar where Christina works some days a week. Tony is on the Redondo pier. And it is just great at sunset.... what can I say? I am really sad that Leif is leaving. Jake and him had been like brothers for me. I know it can sound corny, but it is true. I love them. But I guess I can't hold them. And I am sure they will never leave my life, and that makes me happy ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */