Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PHOENIX to SEATTLE

Phoenix to Seattle by air is a new flight for me. I was used to fly back home to LA, but now my new hone is up there, in the Pacific North West. And of course the scenery from the window of the plane is very very different than the one flying to Southern California. You fly over Arizona, Nevada, Oregon and Washington states ...I was seated in a window seat, and there were not many clouds so I took some pictures. Here they are. I hope you will enjoy them. The winter view, with all that snow down there, is pretty interesting ...... and now I am just curious, what is your favorite one? I personally really like the last one ...

2 comments:

Dutch Yeti said...

What's with the circles in the one above the last one ? They must be huge.

Anonymous said...

I like the last one too :)

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */