Saturday, January 19, 2008

LANDING in SEATTLE

Landing in my home town is always exciting, I can recognize the freeways that I drive, and the main landmarks of the city. This is especially true for Seattle. We have justed moved here, so I know the city more and more every day. And these are some of the pictures that I took just before landing, while we were flying over the city. These are the Seattle airport and downtown on the waterfront of the Puget Sound...And this is the 520 freeway floating bridge over the Lake Washington looking from West to East. And in the background the Cascades mountain, Really beautiful to drive thru it and even better to look at it from the sky. OK, time to buckle up and land in the Seattle airport ... yyyeeeeeaaaaahhhhh ... Seattle is our beatiful new home town ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */