Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ROOMMATES

... I LOVE MY ROOMMATES ... every single day I realize how lucky I am to have them ... probably strange to most of you ... but true ... I LOVE THEM ... and I still remember when back in October 2003 ... mmmm, almost 3 years ... :D ... anyways when ... I told to my friends and relatives that I was going to live with roomates here in LA ... the most common reaction was ... aren't they paying you enough in US!?!? ... why are you getting roommates!?!? ... are you sure you want to do that!?!? ... straight question ... I guess my answer has been ... something like ... mmmm ... yep, they pay me ... but I prefer to see people when I am going home ... rather than watching TV ... and of course you can save some money ... but not really something that can change your life ... but really having roomies ... is one of the best things that happened to me here in US ... the one I lived the most are JAKE, LEIF, JASON ... absolutely the best ... really like a family for me ... but sometimes things get really funny ... let's immagine for example when you are trying to convince your German roomie to remove his sh*t from the restroom ... and he can't do it ... because he is busy playing videogames ... :D ...... or when he steps into your room at 3AM ... completely drunk ... switching on the light ... and thinking that it is the restroom ... without, of course, having any memory of it the morning after ... claiming that you were the one drunk ... dreaming about people stepping into the room... whatever ... :o

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */