Thursday, September 14, 2006

I BOUGHT THE TICKET

EUROPE ... last time that I have been back in Europe was 2004 ... May 2004 ... mmmm ... two and half years ago ... I missed ... and I didn't realize it until today ... in the moment I bought the ticket I felt really happy ... I am going back to Europe for 17 days ... from October 7th to the 23rd ... and I am really excited ... I will fly to MILAN thru LONDON ... I will spend some days in ITALY ... 6 days in BARCELONA to visit the city and a couple of friends living there ... few days again in ITALY ... and bang ... back to LA thru LONDON ... something like this ...... mmmm ... I can't wait ... I have lined up all the things I want to do ... get a GOOD MEAL COOKED BY MY MOM ... see MY FRIENDS ... go to eat a good PIZZA ... go to watch an ITALIAN MOVIE in a movie theatre ... go running in the old town of BERGAMO ... get a real ICE CREAM ... ride my grandpa 1968 VESPA ... go to visit my relatives ... my GRANDPARENTS ... go to watch an SERIE A SOCCER MATCH ... I have already planned for that ... I will go to watch my team ... ATALANTA BERGAMO ... and after that I will go to visit my old colleagues in MILAN ... and after that ... BARCELONA ... I can't wait even for that ... I never visited BARCELONA ... but everybody are telling me it is gorgeous ... I will spend there 6 days .... and I am lucky enough to have two friends living there ... I am sure they will help me to find the best places ... I didn't buy yet the BARCELONA travel bookguide ... but I think I will do it tomorrow on AMAZON.COM ... mmmm ... like a friend of mine is used to say ... when you travel ... half of the fun is planning the trip itself ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy to see you back:-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time already with what is already planned. A change of scenery for the run...
You will have a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

wow torni, passa a trovarci, guarda che il tuo cuginetto ha quasi finito, ho dato venerdi l'ultimo esame e sono in attesa dell'esito...a dicembre dovrei laurearmi...a presto!!!

Andrea said...

WOW ... COMPLIMENTI!!!!!! Quando torno andiamo a festeggiare! XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */