Wednesday, September 20, 2006

PICTURES FROM THE SKY

... today I decided to threat myself ... I had to fly from LA to ATLANTA ... and instad of the usual RED EYES ... I flew during the day ... the sky was clear ... and these are two pictures I took ... first one is LA ... you can recognize the SOUTH BAY (i.e. South part of the SANTA MONICA BAY) ... you can also recognize ... very tiny the REDONDO BEACH HARBOR ... PALOS VERDES and ... LONG BEACH ....... this is ATLANTA ... and here you can easily recognize the skyscrapers of the downtown area ...... I have to admit it ... I love flying ... and I love to take pictures from the airplanes window ... and probably the favorite picture that i took today ... is this one ... wonderful small white clouds ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your aerial photographs - very nice. Makes me want to fly somewhere! :)

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */