Friday, September 22, 2006

ATLANTA TRAFFIC and HUMOR

... the ATLANTA commuting traffic jam yesterday definitely kicked my *ss ... there was a huge traffic jam in downtown ... and I missed my flight ... 2nd time that it happens in 8 years ... since I start traveling .. ooopppsss ... working ... this is ATALNTA downtown ...... seen by my car seat ... but this gave me a chance to take a good picture of a piece of the 1996 ATALNTA SUMMER OLYMPIC GAMES ... the OLYMPIC TORCH ... looks a kind of cheap to me ... but I guess it is a piece of the city architecture...... the nicest thing of the almost 5 hours flight from Atlanta to LA was definitely the flight attendant humour ... he started with ... "LA weather at the moment is 25F and there is a heavy snow storm over the city" ... it coninued with ... "Ladies and gentlemen ... we will be late, because the technicians have found a flat tire, and they are going to inflate it for us now" ... when I start complaining about the delay he came to me and told ... "Sir, you should be happy ... you won't find any traffic on the 405 when you will land ..." ... definitely ... a type of humor that I like ... at the end I got into my bed at almost 2AM LA TIME this morning ... definitely a long day ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */