Sunday, September 03, 2006

FIXING THE SURFBOARD

... my LONG SURFBOARD has been KIDNAPPED ... basically I bring it to repair 6 weeks ago ... after I cracked it ... and I cut my leg as well ... for a work that was supposed to take 2 weeks and it is not ready yet ... the guys in the shop are telling me stories forever ... that the glass shop has problems and bla bla bla ... so after arguing for less than a minute I understood I had nothing to do ... I will have to wait 1 more week and hope to have it back ... in the meantime ... I tried the supershortboard I have ... it is 6.1 ... and I am 6.1 ... so it is reaaaaaaly difficult to ride ... I tried but with horrible results ... I think didn't manage to ride any wave in the entire morning ... I kept keeping my body backward ... like in a longboard ... ggggrrrrr .... it was like running with sandals ... really frustrating ...... I got home more frustrated than ever ... I decided to fix the old 7.1 board that JAKE left on his way to CHINA ... actually the overall process has been pretty cool ... and also the result ... here some picture ...... honestly ... today I had more fun fixing the old board ... rather than surfing ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */