Thursday, February 28, 2008

READING on the BUS

As I was saying few days ago, I really love commuting to work by bus, because I have almost 2 hours per day to read all the books that I left behind in the last years. So after I finish "The life of Mahanta Gandhi", I started a new one "Guns, germs and steel". It is an amazing historical book about the evolution of the human kind in the last 13,000 years. The book is trying to answer to questions like "Why in certain area of the planet people created cultures and empires and went to conquer other continents? Why it didn't happen the opposite?" Really interesting. If you are interested in human evolution, you have to read this. BTW ... this is a gift from Jake, my former roommate in LA. Thanks Jake!

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */