Wednesday, December 26, 2007

99CENTS? IMPOSSIBLE!!!

I have been living here for 5 years, and I always managed to miss all the 99cents stores that are spotting every single community in LA. I am not sure why I missed them. I guess I just thought I didn't need anything over there. And I guess, I was wrong. Today Nene bring me to one of them and there, I realize what I have missed ...... funny picture. It is really amazing how things can be cheap here ... everything 99cents. Anything you can think about that could cost between $1 and $20 in a normal store is here for just 99cents! Anything! Totally amazing! If you will go to LA, don't do my mistake ... before anything else ... go shopping in one of the 99cents store .. :)

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */