Sunday, June 24, 2007

MIND WHERE YOU SEAT

Mind where you seat at the restaurant! Mind where I seat? Mmmm ... why should I? I got the hint, but I didn't really understand it. But when I seat (after checking that there was no thick in the chair) and I saw the table, I realized that something was strange. We were in a Japanese restaurant in Santa Monica for Mae's birthday. And the table was also the cook's stove. Pretty funny to see, and for a change you see if the cook is using funny ingredients for your food ...... but if you seat where I seated, exactly in the direction where the wind coming from the door was blowing ... the steam and the smell is what you will remember about the dinner ... :) BTW, food was good and tasty, and my T-Shirt and jeans as well ... :)

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */