Sunday, January 14, 2007

100 YEARS of HERMOSA BEACH

On January 14th 1907 the city of Hermosa Beach, CA was founded. And today 100 years later, here we are to celebrate its 100th birthday. Definitely a young city. Only 100 years. But really cool. To me it is like living in a Hollywood movie every single day, when I am stepping out of my door and I am going down to the pier. Hermosa and the South bay (South Monica bay) in general are live the California Beach life style I have seen only in movies before I moved here. Tonight the city organized a concert and fireworks ...... something really simple ... as usual ... but nice ...... and here some random pictures we took during the fireworks ...... not sure how long I will still leave here ... but definitely ... I love this place ... and i will always love it ... and even if it doesn't really matter ... I am really glad ... that I was here today ... to celebrate together this birthday ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */