Thursday, October 05, 2006

FUNNELING BEER

... so ... now that I finally found a way to upload videos from YOUTUBE ... it is time to upload some video I did ... this is pretty old ... but probably is the only decent one I have ... ehehehe ... it is from the bday party ... we had in our place last June 10th ... 4 months ago ... actually this was the pre-party in the afternoon ... LEIF is the cameraman ... YANN is holding the funnel ... JASON is the referee ... and I am drinking ... ehehe ... unfortunately once uploaded ... the video and the audio have a delay of 2 seconds ... not sure why ... I hope you will enjoy it anyways ...
... BTW ... that was my first funneling ever ... we don't do this stuff in Italy ... but I have to admit ... it is pretty funny ... kind of breezing your forehead all that cold beer in a shot ... but you can easily survive ... or atleast I did survive ... :o

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */